Friday, January 20, 2012

Notes from journal entry Thursday 1-19-12

I'm at work right now. Feeling ok but hard morning this morning. I woke up about 2:30 and had major cramps. Major bleeding. Love is wonderful and supportive and I am blessed to have him in my life. Cramps hurt so bad this morning I wanted to cry. I didn't. I breathed through them. Got a pillow and blanket and rested on the couch. Said a good prayer. Moaned and ouched a little then found a Law and Order marathon and chilled. Also took some codine for the pain and dozed off.

About 5:30 I had a dream (I think) that a ghost was after me. Not chasing me. Shaking me, trying to wake me up. She was a black woman with a scarf on her head and wore a brown dress. Why do I remember that? I was a little afraid to go back to sleep after that...dream. Stayed on the couch though and rested. I didn't have to be at work today until 12:30 so I let myself fall asleep again.

I'm at work and am in no pain but I'm so physically drained it's crazy. I feel numb and so sleepy. So sleepy. I usually walk with my client but I don't even know if I can do that today. She's sleeping now and prayerfully I'll have more energy in an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment