Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happiness is like when:

* I drank too much at a party and fell asleep in his truck on the way home and he held my hand the whole way home and I only know that because he told me so and I believe it 'cause like why would he like lie about that and he wouldn't and so there.

* Like when I was sick that time and found the best position on the couch and a Law and Order marathon was on and I felt better an hour later and still watched like fifteen straight episodes.

* There's the cutest dress at the thrift store and $7.99 is not a lot of money but it's too much to spend at the thrift store then I like get to the register and it's half off 'cause it has a blue tag or something and I can make a $4.00 dress look like a million bucks. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment