Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7th and Fig today

This morning I taught my creative writing class then went downtown to perform at an event on 7th and Figueroa. It was cool. I'm not a big fan of performing outside at lunch for folks who work downtown and are on their lunch break. But it was cool. Just when I thought no one was really listening I completed my set and was walking off and some folks in the crowd screamed for me to do another piece. I liked that. I also liked who I was working with today. Deana was the promoter of the show and I performed with Thea Monyea and Paul Mabon. I have some pics but for some reason can't post them on the computer I'm using right now. I'll work it out and find a way to get the pics up here.

Hope y'all are well. I am.

P.S. I told you I stopped taking my meds. Yeah, I think I'm done with them. I'm meeting with someone on Saturday about some natural remedies and hopefully that works. I. Just. Don't. Like. The. Way. The. Meds. Make. Me. Feel. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment