Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Morning all

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, hope you can feel it too. I stopped taking my meds about a week ago. I seem to have more energy now. The pills that were supposed to help me sleep just had me tired and sluggish the next day. I'm monitoring myself carefully and if I feel I need to go back on the meds, perhaps I will. For now though, I'm free of them.

My class at Girl Blue went well. I admire the way the girls are so willing to be so free and honest in their writing and sharing. We are creating a book for the end of the term and I am editing the project. So far it's shaping out to be a good book. Who knows what they will call it.

I have an early class tomorrow because I'm performing downtown during the time my class is scheduled so I switched with Marlow. Hopefully the show tomorrow will go well. I feel prepared and am excited about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Right now I am at work. We just got back in the house because my client went to physical therapy. She's resting now and I am taking the time to clear my head of these words. Uraeus and I are going to the movies today when I get off of work. He has gotten so big. He's almost a whole head taller than I am now. I'm very proud of him for the human being he has become.

Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment