Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family time

Right now I am sitting in my mother's house in Long Beach. This is family week. I have spent every night here for the week. With my son, my mother, sister, brother in law, nephew, niece and the dog. We have taken pictures and laughed and eaten and watched television and played some game on the wii and we mostly, were together. In the mornings we get up and go to work and then somewhere between 4 and 6 we are together again. This time is a blessing to me, to my heart and my head. I didn't know I missed this...together until I had it this week. Next week will be different. Basketball games in Vegas, meetings, Uraeus with his cousins and us spread out but for right now, this day and the few days before we had and have this...together. That I cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment