Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday already

Good morning beautiful people. It's Friday again. It came quickly I think. I'm sitting in Starbucks with my mint tea that I probably won't be able to drink for another hour or so because the water is so crazy hot. But that's cool. Aint nothin' gonna take my joy, ain't nothin' gonna bring me down, oh no, I got to keep on moving'. Or however the song goes. It's therapy day and that happens early and her office is right next door to the Starbucks. That's part of what makes us a match. True it's a small part because she's a great therapist.

I didn't go swimming yesterday and the only walking I did was the walk around the block with my client. What's good about me walking with her is that it takes her a while to get around the block so I get to soak up some good ole sun rays.

I go to work today after I leave here. My plan is to go swimming tonight after work but I really don't know. I do have a few other things to do. I gotta move every day though. Gotta keep that up.

I've made some progress in a particular area of my life and so am looking forward to sharing that with her today. I'm just blah blazing right now when I should be making my way to the restroom before I head upstairs to her office.

Y'all have a good day now, ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment