Saturday, July 28, 2012

Good morning. Still sugar free.

Good morning all. It's 6:27 and I am happy to say I slept so well. It's Red Stories day today. I love Red Stories day. If you are in the Los Angeles area come out and join me there at Vibrations at 2435 Manchester, Inglewood at 7:30pm. The features tonight are Korlah and Big Arch! I'm hosting the show. I do hope to see you there.

Red Stories plug out of the way, I've been doing well. I did not go walking yesterday so I know I need to go today. Either walking or swimming. I know that I cannot half do my daily exercise which is what I'm starting to do. I am proud of myself for staying away from sugar for this long. It's a challenge every day but I've been doing it. When I am tempted I remind myself that whatever it is I want to put in my mouth won't last very long but the cost of a depression trigger will last and it's just not worth it.

Well I have some work to do today but before I get started on it I'm going to get a few more hours of sleep. I'll connect later. I hope you all have a great day. I intend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment