Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I made it home! Yay!

I'm glad to be home. Just like I knew I would I hit the ground running. My mom picked me up from the airport at 8:30 this morning and I had an appointment with the doctor at 10:00. My car was filthy from being parked under a sappy tree so I went to get the car washed before my appointment. I made it on time. This was a new psychologist I met with today to talk to about my meds. How they are working, what I'm taking, blah blah blah. I'm thinking about easing myself off of the meds but I didn't mention that to him today. Val said I shouldn't do it cold turkey. I think I'll listen.

Had some errands to run after the doctor including picking up some supplies for my poetry class with The Girl Blue Project tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that. My class started Monday but I wasn't here so Marlow took over for me for the day. I went home for just a minute then came in to work. I'm glad to be here. I haven't had a nap (or a shower) but I'm glad to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment