Thursday, July 26, 2012

Morning all

Good morning all. It's 5:54 right now and I am up feeling great. I'm glad that I went swimming yesterday. I feel amazing and I slept very well. I may go hiking after work. Maybe. If I don't then I'll go for a walk or something. But something. Also I've been doing very well staying away from sugar. I did have a cheat yesterday. I had two small bowls of dried cereal. Mini wheats frosted somethings.

I'm going to try to go back to sleep for a little while then get ready for work. Oh, I picked up some vitamin B12 yesterday. I took some valerian root last night for sleep and I guess it worked. Or it could have been the swimming that had me so tired. I also took an iron pill yesterday. Tomorrow I'll pick up some St. John's Wort.

Well that's the 411 on my new medication so far and my physical activity. I'm still on the journey. I have a way to go but I'm taking one step at a time. This feel so much better than the numb feeling I had when I was taking the other meds. I am thankful for this day and for being in my right mind and for the desire to participate fully in this day.

I am also thankful for my son and mostly thankful that Uraeus is God's son and is so loved by the most High Mother/Father.

Well before I fully wake up, I'm going to see if I can get a little more sleep. Not that I need it. I'm just being greedy now.

Have a great day everyone. I intend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment