Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Release

11:46pm. Home.

I have nothing I want to say in this free write tonight. Not really. Just felt like watching my fingers move and form words that might be trapped in my head before going to bed. I'm a bit tired. Work was pleasant for the most part. Still trying to generate more photography clients and thankfully it is building. The best part about being a photographer is reminding people how beautiful they are. Reminding myself how wonderful nature and my surroundings are. Beauty in the simple simple things. Hands clapping. Grass minding its own business. Trees thinking and standing tall. Water being water. All of it.

The room is quiet now. I need quiet. It's almost quiet in my head even. That's not always.

I have a full day tomorrow. Night to all of you. Whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment