Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Free write

12:40am. Home. In bed for the night. Just finished watching The Giant Michanical Man on Netflix. I love love stories. Corny ones. Ones that are complicated and easy and simple like love. I love watching people talk and work things out. I love easy moments like this. At the very tip top of the morning or finish of the night. When things are quiet and words are building up in my head waiting to be released somewhere. In some poem, story, blog. Some wherever. Some free write. Just out.

I need this. You just don't know. I get consumed with thoughts. Ever get like that? Like so much is in your head you're just gonna bust open if you don't find somewhere to throw all the words up? Well, I do. Free writing helps. Talking and writing about the nothingest part of my day helps.

I miss Love. But things end. They just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment