Friday, May 23, 2014

Vibrations. Arch. Ronni.

1:11am. I am just getting in from Vibrations from last night. It was great. Food 4 Thot and Socks do some amazing work there and for the community. I am so thankful for them. Socks wasn't there tonight but I felt her. I feel her whenever Food is around. They are one of my favorite couples. If not my favorite. Their son, Future was the hit of the night for me. He is only eighteen years old and his poetry is so far beyond his years! Thankfully he is home for his school break. I'm so proud to know them.

Arch was in the house! I love him! There were a lot of talented folks and friends there. My buddy, Dietra was there. I was nervous until she got there. I was the feature and really wanted her to be there. Seeing her walk through the door calmed me down quickly.

Ronni performed also. She is a young poet and becoming my new young friend. She has such great energy.

And Divine Bliss Catering was there also. Their food is so good. Sometimes I don't eat on Thursdays so that I can have more of that food than I should. I did that today. That food is dangerous. I can get so caught up in that it's vegan that I'm not concerned with portions. Bad idea!

Anyway, I had a great time last night. Oh, also had a great time the night before last at The World Stage. Peter J. Harris and Marion were featured. I haven't heard them in a while. Especially Marion. She was simply heaven. There just is no word to describe her voice. No word. All that and she is a brilliant writer! She is. And of course Peter is one of my favorite writers and people.

It's late, well, early and I'm tired. I have taken my meds and soon I will be so sleepy I will drift off. Thankfully. I'm staying positive and loving myself and others. And that's a good thing.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment