Monday, May 12, 2014

Good. Mother's. Bed.

9:49pm. I feel really good right now. I went to my mother's house after work today. We rested in her bed and listened to an audio book, which is one of our favorite things to do together. We ate and then went for a short but very helpful walk. All of the time is important. All of the sharing is a blessing. I'm back home now. It's almost 10pm and I haven't posted my ode for the day yet. I haven't been sharing the links on Facebook lately because, well, I don't really know, I just haven't felt like it. Mostly I'm writing these to get the words out. I haven't spent a long time on them. I've mostly been posting the first drafts of the poems. That's okay though. I'm being really loving and generous with myself. Even right now, I don't know what I'm going to write about. But watch something come. Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment