Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gratitude

This morning I am thankful for all the happiness I feel inside
I am thankful for waking up refreshed and renewed
For my son, his friends and family and teachers
I am thankful for my friends and family
For art and poetry
For words and rivers
I am thankful for clean water to drink and fresh air to breathe
I am thankful for ease and plain
I am thankful for my doctor's appointment today
For medication and meditation
I am thankful for a dream last night of swimming
I am thankful for the desire to swim
To jump off of diving board and leap
For the desire to submerge myself into daring of God's will for my life
I am thankful for the connectedness between myself and all beings
For the sheding of layers of anger
I am thankful today for being thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment