Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday

Good morning friends and family. It's 2:53 and by now you know about my 3:00 wake up thing. No matter where I am in the world I am awake at 3 in the morning. It's my prayer time, write time, blog time, paint time, me time. Time. Today is Friday and I have posted my "Friday morning inspiration by Jaha Zainabu" for Help Somebody Ministry already and posted the ad for my art exhibit on Facebook and did some light reading.

I like this time. I complain about it, sometimes I fight it but really, after I know it's 3am and I know I'm not going back to sleep until 6 I accept it and get on up and do what there is to do. Really, there is no other time in the day that I get this kind of me time in.

Right now I am reflecting on part of what I posted in the Friday morning inspiration post. I wrote a short poem years ago that simply goes Why is it that we pray to get across the street then when we get there we pray to cross another without ever stopping to be thankful that we didn't get stuck in traffic?

I look back on my life at times I didn't know how I was going to make it through and I did. I am taking the time to appreciate where I am and the prayers of my life that have been answered. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for love in my life. So thankful for my life. So thankful for love brightening my days.

I am also taking time during this me time to be easy with myself. One thing about being about being up at 3:10 is that there is nowhere I need to be soon. Right now, I'm going to catch up on some other blog groups and enjoy Chelsea Handler on Jay Leno. Easy.

Enjoy your day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment