Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good morning Sunday

Good morning family. Today is Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 10:25am. I am home, still in bed writing and watching Osmosis Jones on TV. Actually it is watching me but not for long because I've lost interest (even of the sound of it in the background). I don't work until 2 today and thought about walking before work but will do it afterwards instead.

I am feeling well. Hungry though. Thirsty. I will get up, cook breakfast and maybe walk to the store for more water.

Life is every moment. One moment at a time in my head is best. In reality we are only living one moment at a time anyway. All we really have is the right now. You know?

So happy right now everyone. May the string of your right nows add up to a beautiful day.

Be easy with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment