Monday, October 3, 2011

Creating love, rest, peace

8:38pm I'm at home. Tired. Sore back. Feeling good. At peace. Feeling good. I said that already right? Law and Order is on. Yay. This is a boring post. I know it. Just saying hi. Just releasing and letting the day go is easy on a blog. Letting the words out of my head. The hard and easy words. The words I don't understand. Tonight though there are easy words. Exhale words.

Happy. Life. Smile. Laugh.

In the moment I am letting it go. Letting it all go. Letting go of what I didn't realize I was holding on to. Letting the worry go. Letting go of the worry over worry. Letting in love. Letting in rest. Letting in peace. And love, rest, peace are boring words and I like that. A good boring that puts me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment