Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's Saturday!

It's a lovely day! Lovely! I went for my walk today. Walking makes me feel good. So good. Also I joined a dance class the other night. Afro Hip Hop. The class is every week and I will be there! It's 3:15pm and there is a Law and Order marathon on and I'm kind of a sucka for a Law and Order marathon. I'm chillin' for a little while. I'm shooting an event tonight. Yes, I got my camera out of "the shop"! Yaaaa!

Just checking in with yall. Getting the words out of my head. I don't know about you but this is a great stress release for me. Also it's been helping me in writing my life. So many details I wouldn't remember except through the blog. And I feel like when I release it to the world it will either help someone else or help me let it go or celebrate it. Release it to the world and it's not as big as I think it is. Especially not compared to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment