Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gratitude

Good morning. Yes, yes it is still morning. It's 11:55 so there. I'm back at home. Rode around all of Los Angeles trying to get my tooth fixed. The filling fell out leaving my nerves all raw and exposed. Ouch! Called USC dental (my dentist) and I had to be there at 7 this morning. Of course they only take the first fourteen people! What the? Needless to say I was not one of the fourteen (and I got there at 8:55. Whatever.) So I went to another dentist way over not close to USC and they weren't open and they didn't have hours posted on the door (who does that?). So I called and left a message and of course I haven't heard back. And now I'm tired. Irked and still need to major prep for my show tonight. I just found out last night that I'm featuring with Brotha Gimel. Yay!

All that said, today I am thankful for:

1. Waking up this morning.
2. Feeling much better today then I did yesterday.
3. Having gone to the poetry lounge last night and hanging out with friends.
4. My tooth feeling much better (well, I took meds but still, I feel better).
5. Being back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment