Saturday, November 10, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 10 - Dear Mary

Good morning, it's 9:53 and I'm at home for now. How are you? Where are you? Were your ears burning last night? I was talking about you with a group of friends late last night at a birthday party. We had a great time.

Not much to say right now. I have a busy day ahead. I have to work on this art project I was commissioned to paint. Wanna get that completed by this weekend. Send off another project and attend two birthday parties tonight. Though that's a bit ambitious of me. Something's not gonna get done. Especially since I'm still crazy cramping on and off. Before any of that, laundry. Much much today. Plus I gotta go and get my car whatevered today at Jiffy Lube. Work.

I'm feeling well. I think I'm gonna give up wine, again. It's just not good for my body and I know it's not good for my mood. My moods. So, we shall see.

Let's talk later, Mary. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment