Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 11 - Dear Mary

12:22am. Just got in about a half hour ago with Love. We went out to celebrate a good friend's birthday. We ate. We danced. We posed for pictures and we had an opportunity to remember to love each other. Love is so important. Love and friendship and connection. It is vital to truly living. What keeps you living, Mary? What love, what connection, what feeling or being keeps you living? What is living for you?

I am in bed right now. This is early for me but it's what I'm feeling now. I didn't get everything done today that I had on my mental list but I did make a huge dent. That counts. Taking one step at a time and remembering to drink, rest, eat and love is what counts.

I'm sleepy, Mary. Or maybe I'm just avoiding you. Refusing to get any closer. Denying you any more of me. Cutting off connection. I am dramatic like that. Don't mind me. I don't think I'm doing any of those things. I'm just sleepy now and I just haven't had much to say lately nor have I had the desire to create much to write about, that's all. Is anything ever all?

Before I get too silly and ramble on forever, good night. Good morning really but, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment