Monday, November 12, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 12 - Dear Mary

Good morning. It's 7:21 and I am at Starbucks in Los Angeles. It's therapy day and I like to arrive early so that I can park, Starbuck, write, think, stuff. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It felt so good. Today is Veteren's Day so Love is home and I would have loved a few more hours of snuggle. But no. I love therapy day though. For me it's a place where I can go to leave another load of my stuff. I like dropping off stuff in appropriate places.

In other news, my teeth hurt. All of them. Seriously. I have another dental appointment on Thursday. I feel like I will be in the dentist's chair every week for next year with the amount of work to be done. Growing up I was a teeth grinder and sometimes still am. Everything makes my whole mouth hurt. I'm giving up on food, wine and hot tea and cold tea. Giving up on fruit and yogurt and juice and cold water and... I think I'm going to find some pill that has all the nutrients I need and take it every day. I told you, Mary, these bodies require a lot of maintenance. A lot. I am in pain right now. Another tooth. I forgot I was giving up on all things chewable and hot and ordered a peppermint tea and cheese Danish this morning. The moment I swallowed the last bit of the Danish and took two sips of tea the pain started again. This is actually horrible. It's 7:36 now, my appointment is at 8:00. I'm going to go to my car and get some pills I have in my trunk.

Talk to you later. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment