Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 14 - Dear Mary

12:59am. Just got in from work. Long day today. Will be another long day tomorrow. I should be going to bed and I will. Wanted to eat and write a bit before I did though. My mouth is still horribly sore. I go to back to the dentist on Thursday and let me tell you, the time can't come fast enough. This toothache is giving me a headache but I'm trying not to take anything today because I've been taking some kind of pill every day for a week now. My liver, my liver. Plus, whatever I took last night was so strong it scared me. I was talking crazy and my head was spinning. For real. My mouth is awful though. I can't bite down, can barely chew, ugh.

In better news, today is my son's birthday, Mary. He is fifteen years old right now. I am so thankful for him. So thankful. I miss my baby. He's no baby anymore. He's growing into a wonderful young man I'm very proud to know. Do you know him? Do you walk and talk with him in his dreams too?

It's 1:07 now and I better get into bed. I'm sleepy and my head is getting worse. And I haven't seen Love all day. Good morning, Mary. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment