Friday, November 16, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 16 - Dear Mary

Good morning. It's 6:02 and I'm home. I didnt sleep much at all last night. The pain in my tooth was a pain on the whole right side of my head. My right ear, throat, everything. My appointment is at noon and I'm so happy about that. Mary, I shouldn't start off right away complaining. I have so much to be thankful for. I even have this toothache to be thankful for. This reminder that I am alive and able to feel...anything. What I am also thankful for is how much love I get to experience in the face of this pain. Love is wonderful. Feeling the weight of his arm across my body. Knowing he was awake with me. Feeling his concern. What a blessing. What a blessing I wouldn't have known without the pain. You know me by now, Mary. Always trying to find the blessing, the lesson.

It's early. I'm going to try to get some rest before I have to get up. Let's talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment