Thursday, November 22, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 22 - Dear Mary

It's 1:27am and I got in from work about twenty minutes ago. It's been a long day. I have one more week of the long days and then my schedule will go back to normal. These days have been easy though. I'm just breathing now, Mary. Breathing. Unwinding from the day and appreciating the moment.

Tomorrow, today rather, is Thanksgiving day and I'm looking forward to being with my family. Laughing, talking and sharing stories. And taking pictures, lots of pictures.

I had a good conversation with Therman this evening. Thinking about it now. About growth and releasing drama and old stories. That's what family does. They help you see life in a perspective that sets you straight and able to walk further on your journey. That's what I appreciate about family.

Later on today we will share things and people we are thankful for. As for me, right now, I am thankful for my friends and family. For Uraeus. For Love. Usually around this time I say how fast the year has flown by but this year it doesn't feel like that. This year feels like it took a whole long year to get to this point. I am thankful I made it. I am thankful that I am mentally well and at peace. My body and spirit are well and I am happy. I am writing, painting, performing and working. I have food, shelter, clothes, a car and entertainment. I'm able to laugh and cry, run and play, read and rest. I have a wonderful and full life with room for more. I am thankful. I am greatly loved and appreciated. I have so many people I love and cherish. I am well. I have challenges and triggers and lessons still to learn and I am even thankful for those. I'm thankful for this moment. This moment with you, typing these words. Having these thoughts. Sharing memories and blessings. Sigh...thank You, Mother/Father God. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment