Friday, November 9, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 9 - Dear Mary

Good morning there. It's 8:05 and I'm at home right now feeling a bit blah. Blah but thankful for this beautiful day. One of the things about being human and a woman is that once a month you have your period and awful cramps. Some women have awful cramps. I'm one of the some. I was so happy when my period stopped a while back, then it came back, Mary. Why? I didn't ask for it. I wasn't missing it. I was fine. But I don't want to talk about that. Right now.

I have a full day at work today and should be there until the night. A very good friend is having a birthday celebration tonight. If I'm off in time I'll go by there and celebrate with everyone.

I don't have much to say right now. Perhaps later when the meds kick in. Not now though. Blah remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment