Friday, September 13, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 255 - Yes

I am the best alive today
I am feet magnet to concrete and dirt
This is grind
This is grit
This is long line at Starbucks and pumkin spice latte
This is how I Wonder Woman simple things
Watch me praise myself all day

This is how my face looks when it smiles
How my mouth curls
This is how my eyes look when they blink

This is how my body does happy
This is how my fingers do regular
When they are not pushing buttons
When they are not pushing monsters away

This is how my space does monster free

This is how I celebrate God
This is how I fly
This is fly
How I wing

This is how wind I am today
I do not need an occassion to be special and well
The sun is enough
Walnut bread is enough
My life
Is enough
All day

No comments:

Post a Comment