Thursday, October 24, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 296 - Gratitude

I am thankful today for this moment of quiet
Where my mind is calm
I am thankful for knowing that I am held in the
Perfect and divine light of Source
I give thanks for connection
For peace
For ease
I am grateful for one foot in front of the other
For effortless breathing, blinking, thinking
I am thankful for every meal
For rest
Comfort
For clothes that cover my wonderful body beautifully
I am thankful for the mindset to align my mind and energy
To Good
There is good in the world
There is forgiveness and love
There is integrity and humility in this world
I am thankful
For my son
My friends
My family
I am thankful for strangers
For moon, sun, water
For thankful

1 comment:

  1. i am thankful
    for your words
    for your heart
    for your love
    (i am thankful for you)

    ReplyDelete