Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Because bus stories are fun

An old man in the back of the bus was talking to a beautiful youngish woman and said "You got such a winning smile! I bet everything you do today you gon win at it! That's the truth! You gon win all day today with that smile!"

And then another man in the front of the bus ruined the groove with this, "You think I'm a black man don't you? Tell the truth. Well then you are absolutely wrong! I'm Portuguese! With only ONE drop of black. That's what messed me up. If my great great grandfather hadnna stopped in Ethopia I would be a rich man right now." Don't ask me. I don't know what he was going to win without the Ethopian in his blood, but apparently...something.

1 comment:

  1. black folks always looking for validation
    through mix blood lines.
    how about this: even if it's 1% - you're black.
    be proud. our heritage is THAT potent.

    ReplyDelete