Monday, October 20, 2014

I need an assistant

A good friend asked me if I had an assistant, what would I have him or her do? That is such a great question because while I feel like I'm twenty people in a day I haven't given real thought to what having help would look like. So let's pretend here. To begin, I'm open to a man or woman but so that I'm not saying him or her / her or she throughout this list, I'll simply say she  / her. Yes, I could do this all on my own. But that's my problem. I've been trying to do everything all on my own. Yes, I knew these "needs" are wants. A woman can dream right? Having these things would free up so much time for me to write, paint, be. Free up more time for me to generate much more income.

And even if I don't have an assistant, this is a good list for me to start at the top of and work my way down.

1. I need copies of my stories every Monday by 3:00 pm for my CLI class.
2. I need art shipped to customers.
3. I need books shipped to customers.
4. I need copies of my latest chapbook, DEAR URAEUS.
5. I need contracts sent off on time.
6. I need someone to check my email every day.
7. I need back up files of my blog.
8. I need someone to book Jaha and Friends! every other month.
9. I need someone to book Red Stories every month.
10. I need my chapbook, MY BUS STORIES printed.
11. I need my project A poem a day for 2013 printed.
12. I need my photos printed.
13. I need my meds picked up every month.
14. I'm moving and I need help packing and unpacking.
15. I need my art framed.
16. I need a new eye exam for new glasses.
17. I need a website.
18. I need my photos enlarged.
19. I need (want really) a booth at the Melrose Trading Post on Sundays with my framed photos.
20. I need more copies of my audio book THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY TOGETHER printed.
21. I need more copies of my cd SIMPLE LIKE A DAISY printed.
22. I need THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY TOGETHER printed as a book.
23. I need my camera out of the pawnshop.
24. I need my flash out of the pawnshop.
25. I need my iPad out of the pawnshop.
26. I need my lens out of the pawnshop.
27. I need my other iPad out of the pawnshop.
28. I need locations scouted for Jaha and Friends!
29. I need to pay Mo $50 for the books I already ordered.
30. I need (want really) month to month chapbooks of my blog.
31. I need someone to figure out how to get my bottom drawer in the chest.
32. I need to figure out how to open the spare tire lock in my vehicle.
33. I need an ESTY account for my art.
34. I need someone to manage the ESTY account for my art.
35. I need someone to video my shows for me and upload them to my YouTube channel.
36. I want someone to set up a vine channel for me.
37. I want someone to manage an instagram page for me for Red Stories.
38. I want a social media team for Red Stories and Jaha and Friends!
39. I want someone to manage the advertisement on my Facebook page for Red Stories and Jaha and Friends!
40. I want Jaha and Friends! to have its own Facebook page managed by someone else.
41. I want Red Stories to have its own Facebook page managed by someone else.
42. I want an assistant I trust, like and respect.
43. I want an assistant who trusts, likes and respects me back.
44. I want my art and photos on the cover of journals.
45. I want my art and photo designs on shower curtains.
46. I want my art hung in restaurants, offices, banks and hotels.
47. I want to get booked painting murals again.
48. I want to own my own laundry mat.
49. I need a printer.
50. I need a fax machine.
51. I need an accountant.
52. I need an attorney.
53. I need a storage unit.
54. I need to see a dentist.
55. I need my bike fixed.
56. I need headphones to talk on my phone in the car.
57. I need my shoes to go to the show repair shop.
58. Find out how much money I owe Guarantee Bank
59. Find out if I can get my eye exam with medical.
60. Make an eye exam appointment for me.
61. I need to find out how much money I own Grady Hospital.
62. I need someone to take these clothes to the thrift store once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment