Saturday, October 18, 2014

Weight dropping

It's 10:43 am and I am at home. 221. My weight is heading in the right direction. Down.

Last night was my first night on the new meds. Let's just say I had zero problems falling asleep. Now, I'm dizzy and a little nauseous this morning but that will wane soon.

I have mad assignments to catch up on and so I'll be working from home today. Still don't have any appetite. I've been filling up on organic protein drinks and lightly salted rice cakes and water. Oddly, that's been enough.

Gonna dive into some work now. Love y'all.

Oh, Red Stories is tomorrow.

P.s. Rats in doctor's best guess was due to pills I was taking to self medicate and how they interacted with each other and my body caused itching and scratching feeling. That on top of have very little sleep, rats made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment