Sunday, October 19, 2014

Shake

It's 4:27 pm and I am at home. 221.

The meds make me dizzy and nauseous. Yesterday was worse than today. Thankfully. Today I had a large strawberry / banana shake, went for a 3.2 mile walk, a forty minute swim, had a small / medium salad and am currently finishing a half gallon of water. The meds are designed to make me stiff. They did last time, they probably will again. That's why I'm swimming. I figure if I mix swimming and walking and eating lightly I'll also lose weight. The pills also make you gain weight. I don't get that part. But they do. Gaining weight, especially if you are already 221 will lead to diabetes. And, no thank you. Food is gross to me. I have no appetite. I'm not mad at that. I have to eat something though or I will get headaches. And, no thank you. I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment