Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Prayer

I had a long and beautiful day today. Got up and wrote a little. Prayed. Gave thanks for the blessings and lessons in my life. I recorded with Sage on his new cd coming out soon. So proud of him and the phenomenal work he does. Can't wait to hear the finished product. Went to work. Still teaching poetry at summer school. Love it. The students were...off today. We all were. And it's cool. Kat, Noelle, Uraeus and I went to have dinner and ran into Paul. Great seeing him. Great laughing and sharing stories with friends. Great listening to my son and the ideas that come out of his head. Uraeus and I had a couple of errands to run after that but we are home now. It's 10 now and I'm training my body to get bed sleepy about this time. It's working. Good night and love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment