Monday, January 23, 2012

On one, Son!

You know those days when you're taking a break from work and you have something you should be doing but then you said "Fuck it, I'm not doing that right now I'm taking a break dammit" or is that just me? And you're not mad or anything you just felt like saying "fuck it" and "dammit." Or is that just me? Anyway. Blogging just because. Freewriting just because. Just because it gives me space in my brain.

Everything in my space is organized and there is nothing to straighten. I'm one of those super organizers. You know the ones. The ones you hate who make you use coasters and have their shoes lined up in closets and have books all perfect and shit on the bookcase. Yes, I'm one of those. And now there is nothing to organize because the shits all clean. Except I can always find shit to organize if I want to.

This post is about nothing so stop now if you're looking for it to be about something. I'm just sweeping. You know, sweeping my mind. The more my fingers move these words and letters and phrases out of my head the more shit I find, like Where the fuck did this thought come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment