Friday, August 9, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 220 - New again even still

I will sit
Right here
In this knowing space
Knowing
How love I am
How loved
How held
How God's breath I speak
I am never alone
I always have the moment
Even when I forget
I speak life
I speak safety
I speak words wrapped all around my belong
I speak myself here
I plant myself in this now
I am connected to this world
To this wind
I am here
I am stay
I am walk
I am smile
I am thankful
I am forgive
I am forgiven
I let go
All grudges
All hate
Every stone
Watch me move so free
You won't even know
This new me I will become
Watch me flower
With all this forgive I have for you
You can't do nothing to me now
Look at how much I know
Look at how much I love and grow
Look at how much smile I have
For how love I am
Now

1 comment:

  1. Jaha Zainabu... a place where the wind is a color I recognize, a safe place, where real and genuine love exists toward me while you know who & how I am... unconditional for me is who you are... but I must insist, everyone else have conditions, to keep safe, to save your pearls from swine. blessings beautiful Jaha

    ReplyDelete