Sunday, August 20, 2017

WomanPreach. Art sale. Tired.

Greetings all. It's 11:59 am and I am at home. I am feeling a bit...jumbled. Is that a feeling? I don't know. My thoughts are all over the place. I don't feel happy or sad or mad or glad. And now I sound like Dr. Seuss.

I woke up early this morning because Valerie called to book my flight for the WomanPreach events for the September and October and let me know the 2018 dates. I've been working with them since 2009. I didn't realize it had been that long until she told me. My father died in 2009. I started this blog in 2009. I was living in Georgia in 2009. Things have changed but so much has stayed the same. The same part is part of what has me a little blah. Wondering about the next ten years of my life. Can I handle much more of the same? I don't think so. I don't know. I don't want to go down that road right now. I have enough on my brain.

I'm about to get ready for work today. I don't go in until 4 but I'm dropping off art today to Benin. She purchased one of my favorite paintings. Then I need to go to the grocery store and pick up a few things and you know, eat or whatever. I'll be working until 10:30 tonight. That's not that long and time goes by really fast when I'm working with my clients. I enjoy them.

I wanted to work on a painting this morning that I started days ago but I still haven't. I was also going to do it last night but just felt kinda blank creatively. Still feel that way. I can write in this blog but this is not really my creative writing. This is more my "writing before the writing" that's what Tchsie calls it. Writing before the writing.

Truth is I don't feel like doing much of anything today. I want to doodle around with some art, if my art will speak to me, and eat and mess around looking at YouTube or something. It's a lazy day but there are things to do. Soooooo, I'm gonna get to 'em.

I hope your day goes well.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment