Sunday, August 20, 2017

Feeling better now. Sweet tea.

Hey everyone. It's 11:00 pm and I am at home. Just got in from work. Had a good night with my client. I found out some interesting news. I thought she just turned 100 and it turns out she's about to turn 101. How did I miss that? She is so special. I work with my other client tomorrow and he is just as wonderful. I'm blessed to have these awesome elders in my life.

I don't have much to say. Just wanted to say something before I went to bed. I'm feeling better now than I did last night and this morning. What a difference morning makes. My head is clearer. I don't go to work tomorrow until 2 so I have time to get some things done before then and I'm up for it. Sometimes I'm not. Let's hope I feel this way in the morning too. I have some poems I need to write before the next WomanPreach event next month in Ohio. I'm looking forward to it. I've never been to Ohio before. So, since no poems are really coming to me I guess I better go to where they are, wherever that is, because it's got to get done.

In other news, somebody please tell me to stop drinking sweet tea from McDonald's. I know it's not good for me. Ok, tomorrow. None tomorrow.

Have a good night y'all.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment