Monday, August 21, 2017

Sprouts. Culver City. Man.

Tonight I went to Sprouts and there was a man standing at the door showing his art to people as they walked in. He was offering to draw a picture of people for a donation. I thought his art looked good. They were like cartoon drawings with beautiful decorations in the background of the picture. It was cool to me. A woman who worked there came out with the security guard for the guard to tell him to leave. After he left she was laughing at him and told the security guard that ...his art looked like a five year old drew it and that he needed to find a better way to get a meal. I didn't say anything to her. Now I wish I had. I did give the man some money. I did say a prayer for him. That was more important to me at the time. He is on my heart now though. So is she. The woman who wanted him gone. If he knew a better way to get a meal he would be doing it. We all would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment