Monday, November 10, 2014

I had a long day today. I'm blessed. I really am. I went swimming early this morning. Cut it short about ten minutes because I wasn't feeling all the way...way. I don't know. Glad I went though. Taught two classes. My first set of teens were more than a handful. Way more. My second class was bliss. I'm so proud of these children. I do love every one of them. Course I did have an episode of a student pulling a blown up condom out of his back pack. There was a condom wrapper on my vehicle after class too. Don't know what's up with it being condom day but I'm glad they know how to purchase them. I think. Found out I got the apartment. We like that. Met with manager. Went to class tonight. I'm in a fiction writing program at USC called Community Literature Initiative (CLI). I am learning so much. I highly recommend it. Home now. Free writing because I gotta get these words out. Hopefully I will sleep tonight. I didn't last night. Blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment