Friday, January 18, 2019

Pomona. DJ Quick. Birthday.

Friday, January 18, 2019 7:48pm. Pomona. Home.

Shout out to DJ Quik on his birthday! One of my favorite rappers.

I had a pretty easy day. I had to run an errand in L.A. But L.A. is not a quick trip from Pomona so I was out for a bit.  I'm looking forward to Red Stories on Sunday and the red moon that's supposed to be happening that night.

I wanted to sit down and write today but that didn't happen. My phone will be off tomorrow because rent was more important and I couldn't do both. So maybe I'll be able to write without the distraction of Facebook. It won't be off long because I need my phone and I'm getting money soon.

So I'm going to jump off here and promote some more for Red Stories. I hope you can make it.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment