Thursday, January 24, 2019

Pomona. Phone. Sage's mom.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 6:20pm. Pomona. Home.

Yay, my phone is back on! I got it on Tuesday but am just now getting around to posting here.

So some bad news, some folks stole some things out of my car Monday night. I found out Tuesday morning as I was on my way to a job interview. They took everything in my glove box and app the papers to inside of my doors. Took some books I was reading, my favorite tote bag. They tried to take my spare tire. Some photos, my son's social security card. A whole lotta stuff. I'm filing a police report for online.

The good news is they didn't come into the house. We were both home while they were out front. I'm thankful. Hopefully it never happens again.

In other news, Red Stories last Sunday was really good. Peter J. Harris and his daughter, Adenike we the guests. It was out in Long Beach. In addition to the conversation being good that night the moon was blood red! Exciting.

Yesterday at the stage was really good too! I'll be floating on air for the next few days because Peter J. Harris wrote and read a poem for me! Loved it!

Oh, I found out Sage's mom passed away this week. I'm keeping him in my prayers and am about to give him a call now.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment