Thursday, October 29, 2020

Zainabu out

Good morning, everyone. I've been posting in this blog since 2009 and I've decided to say goodbye. Slowly though. If you want to keep up with me, and I hope you do, you can join me over at www.patreon.com/jahazainabu. It's a paid site so you would have to pay every month. You pay as much as you want to pledge. Some folks pay $5 a month and some folks pay $20. I think you can pledge even $1 a month. I give content there not available anywhere. That's where my new poems and stories are. This blog has been a healing space for me for so long but it's time for a new chapter. I might post random musings here but the meat of who I am will be there. Thank you for rolling with me for so long. Big, huge, gigantic hugs. 

Jaha Zainabu

1 comment:

  1. And i found this blog so late in the game. Hope u dont delete these posts...
    Ur a beautiful genius, Queen.

    ReplyDelete