Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for this day

Thankful for my call this morning with my therapist

For love in my life

For happiness

I am thankful for the work I have to do today

For Uraeus

For. my mother and sister

I am thankful for my family

For my friends

I am thankful for V

For Laura

Michelle

Valerie

I am thankful for peace in my head

I am thankful for good mental and physical health

Thankful for my home

For safety

I am thankful for God's protection and grace

I am thankful for money in my account

For my limbs

For my sight

I am thankful for my computer

For my art and poetry

For joy

I am thankful for ease

For food

For water

For clean air

I am thankful for my books

For my social media friends

I am thankful for my life

For quiet time to create

I am thankful for inspiration

For my ancestors

I am thankful for my guides

For being able to give

For the good I receive

No comments:

Post a Comment