Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Gratitude

I am thankful for waking up this morning

I am thankful for a wonderful rest last night

For peace and ease in my head

I am thankful for food

For clean water

For clean air

I am thankful for my mental and physical health

For money in my account

For my art and poetry

I am thankful for my family

For my friends

For Uraeus

I am thankful for music

For my home

For my limbs

For my sight

I am thankful for love in my life

For my community

For quiet time to create

I am thankful for my patrons on Patreon

For new poems

For Dietra

For my mother and sister

For Valerie

I am thankful for Zoom calls 

For my social media friends

For art sold

I am thankful for God's love and protection

I am thankful for my ancestors

For my father

I am thankful for the happiness I feel

For joy in my heart

I am thankful for my computer

My phone

I am thankful for my body

Beauty

Talent

I am thankful for my life

For my journey

For the buses being free

For my clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment