Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The problem (from Bubba's journal)

My biggest problem lies in the area between recognizing what I should do, and not doing it. I'm sure that all of us share that problem in varying degrees, but my experiences with it seem to be pathological. It needs immediate and very serious attention.

We shall begin this discussion with a definition of the problem. I am talking about improving my condition and position. Identifying things in my present condition that need changing, or eliminating. And likewise, identifying that which I desire, or need to change into, or add. Formulating a plan of action to accomplish these goals, and putting the plan into action.

How simple that sounds. But, as I said above, I run into big problems when I get to the "putting the plan into action" part of the equation.

No comments:

Post a Comment