Monday, July 29, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 209 - Gratitude



I am thankful for space to heal
Thankful for knowing that everything comes to light
In divine time
In perfect space
I am thankful that I only need remain open
And truth shows up
Is showing up
Now
Because now I am ready
I am thankful for ready
Some things are supposed to hurt
How spirit
How human would I be if they did not
I am thankful that I am responsible for
What I am responsible for
And pain in another one's lap
Kept away from my knowing
Is not my lot to seek and to find
Mine is to be present for conversation
To be available for healing
I am thankful for correction
Thankful for knowing that gossip about me
Is not about me
I am not finished
The pain is not gone
This story is not complete
I am thankful 
I honor myself
With process

No comments:

Post a Comment