Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Social media break

1:27am. I haven't been on social media much these days. Mostly to post an event or so. I have been purposely avoiding much of the news. I have needed to do this in the name of self care. There is so much to see and hear and get all on you. I read through my news feed today on Facebook and I can see I missed a lot of the world violence. As much as I try to stay up on what's up, I needed to miss it.

I lead the writing class last night at Vibrations. I enjoyed it. It was just the beginning. I have good thoughts on where we can go. I'm hoping they materialize the way God has them go.

I'm off tomorrow. Not really. But kinda. I have a lot of work at home to do and plan to make a great dent by the afternoon.

Enough of this dear diary stuff, I'm finally sleepy.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment