Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Free write

It's 4:39 pm and I am at the car dealership getting an oil change on my vehicle. My first time watching the news today and the first thing I see is news about violence in Ferguson again. If I heard correctly, five police officers are suspected and have been arrested for torching a makeshift memorial for Michael Brown. Come on now! And next on the news was a black man being captured today for kidnapping a white woman. I should have known this was going to be an awful day in the news because the first text I read this morning was from 770 - 733 - 6586 and it was a picture of a man's exposed penis. Nasty ass! Somebody please tell your stepfather to stop it!

Anyway, I'm going to find a way to enjoy myself in this free air conditioning and all this free hot chocolate with vanilla flavoring. I know you wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment