Thursday, January 23, 2020

Easy Thursday

6:14pm. Today was a good and easy day. I slept in. Got up and mailed off a book. Ate a bit then went to see my therapist. It was a good session. I'm at my mom's new place in Long Beach now. My internet is still not connected. I'm losing hope that they will get it working. That's ok though. For right now. Today is my first off day since Christmas. A client cancelled this morning. I called my mom to see if she wanted to ride to San Diego tonight to take my aunt back and we were set to do it. After I hung up with her another client called me for work for tonight. I turned it down to go to San Diego then found out my aunt wasn't ready to go back. I really need this time today though. For me. Gonna work on my new book a bit then head back home. I hope you're well.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment