Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday running

3:57pm. West Los Angeles. Client at 6am another one at 9am to 1pm and now I'm with my 3pm and will be here until 10:30. I did have and am having a good day. I joined a gym today! Hey! One with a pool and hot tub and steam room. Mostly I want to swim and walk the track. The bonus is that it's open twenty-four hours. I don't go in to work tomorrow until 5pm so maybe I'll at least go walking on the track. I wold love to swim but I'm not sure if my swimsuit still fits. I'll try it on when I get home. Glad I saved it. Gonna work on my book some. For now it's called, Come Wednesday. Most of the poems are ones I've shared at open mics and the poetry house I call home and church is The World Stage in Leimert Park. Poetry night is Wednesday. I am gonna take advantage of this good internet while I'm here at my client's house and he is sleeping.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment